Use our Press Release Service
International Communications - Submit Your Press Release Today -
See Results Today
Converting your Press Release to NEWS at keen prices with no expiry date. Roll over unused credits.
At International Communications we do not have monthly subscriptions with credits that expire. That is unfair because we believe that everyone must get what they pay for. We sell press release publication one at a time, a two pack and a five pack.
The credits do not expire and can be shared with friends or other businesses.
1. Pay as you go. $50.00 each
Item 9849 Includes : Guaranteed publication and distribution with an Analytics Report
2. The Two pack with no expiry date $75.00
Item 9840 Includes : Guaranteed Publication and distribution of two Press Releases with an Analytics Report
* Additional Releases charged to Two Pack members at $40.00 per release
3. The Five pack with no expiry date $150.00
Item 9841 Includes : Guaranteed Publication and distribution of five Press Releases with an Analytics Report
* Additional Releases billed to Monthly Plan members at $35.00 per release
How to buy Press Release Packs or Pay As You Go.
We use PayPal to allow our customers to buy their Press Release Packs.
We never see you credit card or bank details as PayPal is safe, confidential, secure and encrypted.
Our PayPal account is firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us at International.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
How it works
1. Buy your preferred superior Press Release options using the links to PayPal
2. You will get a receipt from PayPal by email
3. We will be notified of your payment instantly
4. Compose your press release. We suggest 200 to 10,000 words.
5. Gather your attachments - images, pdf files, video links, logo
6. Email them to International.email@example.com quoting the receipt.
7. International.to will process the Press Release and attachments and send the link and screenshots to prove that it is published and distributed.
8. International.to will give you statistics.
9. Our support team will handle any issues as part of our ongoing after sales service.
Bonus. * Every International Communications Press Release published for our customers is posted on Facebook and Twitter to seed Social Media buzz.
Help * We personally review each press release and provide feedback on how to get it edited into an optimum format. Help line is International.firstname.lastname@example.org